Kikkoman Poke Sauce (Gluten Free!)
Easily recreate delicious poke (pronounced (pronounced “poh-kay”) in the comfort of your own home! Made with Kikkoman Gluten-Free Tamari Soy Sauce, hot chili sauce, and premium spices, Kikkoman Gluten-Free Poke Sauce delivers a rich savory flavor, tangy, spicy kick and plenty of umami. You can also use this delicious sauce as a marinade for cooked fish, shrimp or veggies or as a condiment for sushi in place of ponzu or traditional soy sauce.
Ingredients: Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Salt, Sugar) Sugar, Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce (Chili Pepper, Vinegar, Garlic, Sugar, Salt, Water, Natural Flavors, Xanthan Gum), Water, Sesame Oil, Vinegar, Xanthan Gum
Recipe for Quick & Easy Poke
What you'll need:
- 1 lb sushi-grade ahi tuna or salmon
- 2 tablespoons yellow or sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 2.5 tablespoons Kikkoman® Gluten-Free Poke Sauce
- Optional: 1/2 cup diced avocado
- Optional: toasted sesame seeds
- Cut tuna or salmon into 1/2 inch cubes
- Gently stir together fish, onion and Kikkoman® Gluten-Free Poke Sauce. Gently fold in avocado if using. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Enjoy on its own, with wonton chips, or served over cooked rice or salad greens.